Links to the official 3D Realms site
- Apogee/3D Realms web site
- Publisher of Wacky Wheels. Info, news, download other Apogee games, etc.
- Wacky Wheels at Apogee/3D Realms
- Info and screen shots for Wacky Wheels.
- 3D Realms tech support for Wacky Wheels
- Solutions to a few Wacky Wheels problems, and a link to e-mail 3D Realms tech support.
- 3D Realms forums
- Currently the best forum to discuss Wacky Wheels and other old Apogee/3D Realms games.
- 3D Realms forums: Wacky Wheels track editor
- Information about why there is no publicly available track editor for Wacky Wheels, and the limited possibilities for editing tracks. See this site’s page on wacky.dat for some information that might help in editing the tracks in Wacky Wheels.
- 3D Realms forums: “Turbo start” in Wacky Wheels??
- Discussing a possible undocumented cheat in Wacky Wheels that allows you to get a turbo boost at the start of a race without using the turbo startup code. Check out the link and see if you can help discover how to get it to work.
- Rinkworks Apogee FAQ
- Lots of information about Apogee games.
- Szevvy’s domain
- Home of the Wombat Game tools, which you can use to do some things with
- S&F Prod. homepage
- Free programs to extract files and music from games (mostly from Apogee) including Wacky Wheels.
- Wacky Wheels at MobyGames
- Has scans of Wacky Wheels box art, a full Wacky Wheels credits list, and other information.
- Wacky Wheels article at Wikipedia
- A page about Wacky Wheels that anyone can edit, at the online encyclopedia Wikipedia.
- Ugly Studios
- Formerly Beavis Soft (and then Fast Track Animations), the company that programmed Wacky Wheels.